Who says it must be difficult to surprise guests with an original dessert! In this article a number of tiramisu recipes are listed. Whether you want to enjoy it quickly or make a larger amount for a group, these recipes are suitable for anyone who wants to enjoy yourself or someone else in an original way.
Why tiramisu with coffee:
Original during the holidays
Surprise your visit with something delicious with coffee
Easy and cheap
Can be further personalized in combination with delicious coffee.
tiramisu making coffee recipes
Requirements for 6 people:
- 3 cups strong coffee (Preferably the India Intense or Brazil Dark Chocolate)
- 500 grams mascarpone
- 3 eggs
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 40 ml amaretto
- 150 grams of sugar
- 2 packs of lady fingers
- Cocoa powder or grated chocolate to taste
- Powdered sugar
Step by step:
- Separate the yolk from the egg white with all the eggs.
- Blend the egg yolk with the mascarpone and the sugar
- Add the vanilla sugar to the egg white and beat until stiff
- Add to the mascarpone part by part
- Mix the coffee with the amaretto
- Dip half of the ladyfingers in the coffee and amaretto mixture and place in a bowl as desired
- Spread half of the mascarpone mixture on the lady fingers and add cocoa powder
- Place the rest of the lady fingers on top and cover with the remaining mascarpone cream
- Add cocoa powder and icing sugar to taste
- Let it rest overnight in the fridge.
Tiramisu in a cup
Don't feel like making a large amount of tiramisu? Is the fridge too full already? Easy and quick tisamisu in a cup is the ideal solution for those who don't feel like making a larger amount.
Making tiramisu coffee recipes
Ingredients for 4 glasses:
- 100 ml strong coffee (Preferably the India Intense or Brazil Dark Chocolate)
- 125 grams mascarpone
- 15 ml amaretto
- Half a bag of vanilla sugar
- 8 lady fingers
- Cocoa powder and grated chocolate to taste
- Whipped cream to taste
Step by step:
- Whip the cream with the vanilla sugar
- Spoon the mascarpone and the amaretto through the whipped cream
- Fill each glass with a scoop of the mascarpone-whipped cream mixture
- Dip a lady finger in the coffee and break it to fit in the glass.
- Put the ladyfinger in the glass.
- Scoop another scoop of the mixture into the glass, over the ladyfinger.
- Dip a ladyfinger in the coffee again, break off and put in each glass.
- Divide the last amount of the mascarpone-whipped cream mixture into a glass.
- Add cocoa powder and/or grated chocolate to taste